Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My protest of a protester.

On Sunday, I was driving home from an errand when I spotted a middle-aged man holding a sign as I turned a corner. I could read “No Blood for Oil” and “Bush Lied”. I rolled down my window as I passed and screamed out “ Go F*ck yourself, you commie bastard.”

I finished turning my corner and looked in the rear view mirror and saw the sign carrying, Michael Moore butt boy, Al Franken wannabe, Cindy Sheehan worshipper flip me off.

As I drove on my blood started to boil. I started to think of all the things I could have said as well, such as, “Viva la Bush”, “Leave this f#cking country if you don’t like it”, or “The 60’s are over assh#le.”

I returned home for just a second and headed back out. My next errand would take me by the idiot again, “God I wished I brought some eggs to pelt his sorry ass”, I thought. I also thought of parking my car, getting out and getting in the asshole’s face and really letting him have it.

But as I drove by the spot he once occupied, I saw that he had left. Ten minutes at most passed since I last saw him. Either, he got tired of getting yelled at or perhaps I scared the Liberal pansy back to under the rock he slithered from. Either way the streets of Tucson were without one more chicken-shit, gutless, terrorist-enabling liberal. Good Riddance.

2 comments:

KTK said...

That's a funny friggin story dude!!

I have to link you to my site now!!

LMFAO!!!!

Schmootzie said...

The only thing worse than the 20% of liberal assholes that refuse to see reality, is the 30% of conservative assholes that can't seem to get a grasp on it either.

Can you honestly say that we invaded Iraq under legitimate pretenses. Of course you can, but you are wrong.

I make my decisions on facts. I don't give a shit what Moore, Franken, Bush, Cheney or Limbaugh say.

Your distain for people that submit opinions different than your own is obvious. You tell them they are "gutless". They are standing on a corner, speaking their opinion. You on the other hand yell from a speeding car (oooooh tough guy) and wished for eggs to throw at him (oooooh tough guy)! THen you "thought about" getting out and "letting him have it" but you didn't. Who's "gutless".

I have friends that are liberals and friends that are conservatives and all of them hate me because I don't hold beliefs that work both ways.

I like small government, low taxes, efficient spending, no nationbuilding. Typical conservative ideals, yet not consistent with the current administration. HOwever, you guys just let them get away with everything.

I hated Clinton and I hate Bush. He's an inarticulate brainstem. He looked at me through the TV and said, "Saddam has 48 hours to disarm his WMD".

Saddam's people said, "We have no such weapons".

Who was wrong?