Monday, October 18, 2004

Response to Hugh Hewitt

"In 250 words or less, why vote for Bush and what's wrong with Kerry?"

First, let me lay the groundwork on what I see is going on in the world. There is a battle going on in this world – Good vs. Evil. Centuries ago Satan corrupted Christianity leading to the Christian Crusades; today Satan is corrupting the Muslim faith through Islamofascits and terrorism.

Bush and his team have done a good job on the war on terror and I want them to continue.

The second reason I’m voting for Bush is because he is against abortion. John Kerry says he is against abortion but every time he has had a chance to vote against abortion he voted for abortion and every time he had a chance to vote for abortion he did so. Don’t listen to what Kerry says; check his voting record. I don’t understand how any Catholic can vote for Kerry.

Not only am I voting for Bush but I also am voting against Kerry. I despise the man.

Kerry was a puppet used by the Communists during the Vietnam War to weaken our resolve. They succeeded and the Communists murdered millions of Southeast Asians after we pulled out. How any military person can vote for this traitor is beyond my comprehension.

I am not a 100% backer of Bush – read my September 24 post “Open letter to President Bush” but I will be voting for him.


1 comment:

Combat Doc said...

100% agreement, but I have to vote Bush to keep Kerry out.