Saturday, September 17, 2005

Sabino wins another

Sabino wins another, they beat Palo Verde (for all you gringos reading this, Palo Verde means “green tree”) High last night 34-7. Michael Dillon forced a fumble on the Quarterback that was picked up by a teammate and run in for a touchdown! That was the highlight of the game as far his parents were concerned.

Uncle Brent did not have much new to offer in the betting department. He did like Rice +41 points, I do too and am betting it. (It was down to +40.5 by the time I bet).  I am following his lead and am going to bet some big underdogs.  E. Michigan +29, Ohio +33.5, Ball State +36. Small bets made, just to keep it interesting. Brent also agreed with all of my NFL picks.

I hope these bets pay off because daddy needs a new pair of Motorcycle boots.

No comments: