Thursday, September 08, 2005

Week 1 - NFL Picks

Every chart I make ends up looking the same - BAD. I've even tried changing my blogger template but with the same results. Here are the Match-ups, followed by My Pick, and then The One-Eyed Monkey's Pick.

Oakland vs. New England (-7.5), Oakland, Oakland
Denver vs. Miami (+5), Denver, Denver
Cincinnati vs. Cleveland (+3.5), Cincinnati, Cleveland
Houston vs. Buffalo (-5.5), Houston, Houston
Tennessee vs. Pittsburgh (-7), Tennessee, Tennessee
Chicago vs. Washington (-5.5), Chicago, Washington
New Orleans vs. Carolina (-7), Carolina, Carolina
Tampa Bay vs. Minnesota (-6), Minnesota, Minnesota
Seattle vs. Jacksonville (-3), Jacksonville, Jacksonville
New York Jets vs. Kansas City (-3), Kansas City, Kansas City
Arizona vs. Giants (-3), Arizona, Arizona
St. Louis vs. San Francisco (+6), St. Louis, St. Louis
Green Bay vs. DETROIT (-3), Green Bay, Detroit
Dallas vs. San Diego (-4.5), Dallas, San Diego
Colts vs. Ravens (+3), Ravens, Colts
Philadelphia vs. Atlanta (+1), Philadelphia, Philadelphia

I will be challenging the One-Eyed Monkey in a season long battle of money making NFL bets.

If you are a betting man, bet big on Philadelphia. I've changed my mind on the Detroit game even though I've bet money on them already.

If you'd like to lose some money, take my little brother Brent's bets (mostly HOMER bets from a Michigander living in Florida): Michigan+7, Texas +1 in college games and Dolphins +5 and Jacksonville -3 in the pro games. I agree on all except Miami, Denver is too much and they will manhandle the Dolphins. For betting, I also like Arizona (my homer bet), it's not that they are as good as hyped, it's just that the Giants are so weak.

Place your hard earned money now.

No comments: