Saturday, September 17, 2005

Well I finally did it

Well I finally did it I got my bike yesterday. I’m not sure why I got it; it’s either a mid-life crisis thing or a “penis extension” thing.

I have not driven a motorcycle in over 30 years. I still have some nasty scars and deformities on my body from a “mini-bike” as a teenager. I lost all interest in bikes since and working in hospitals over the years convinced me that Motorcycle riding should be avoided. But something came over me; I had to get one.

I spent my first day with my bike just trying to re-learn how to operate a motorcycle. I’m sure that the guys at the place I purchased the bike are still laughing about my driving skills as I left the dealership.

Here’s what I got http://www.powersportsnetwork.com/enthusiasts/review_list_vehicle.asp?veh=14232

No comments: