Friday, October 28, 2005

I was 321 in my bets

I was 3-2-1 in my bets. I ended up with a “Push” on Seattle and Dallas or I would have been 3-3. A “push” means a tie. For example: Seattle is favored by 3 points (-3) and they win the game by three points, then you have a push. You neither win the bet nor lose the bet.

I only have two bets this week. San Diego (-6) vs. K.C. San Diego’s offense will come back to life against K.C.  My second bet is Cleveland (+2) at Houston. Houston favored? Houston is pathetic, they at their best only shows signs of being average. Houston is in the hunt for the first pick of next year’s draft (Michael Vick’s little brother is my guess).
Houston proves my point that you need a good offensive line to win. Too much emphasis is put on the “skill” positions (Detroit is another example of this).



No comments: