Friday, October 07, 2005

Mike does it.

Mike does it! He steps in and goes 8-6 in NFL picks.

I told you week four would be a coin toss for most games (against the spread) and I was right; The One-Eyed Monkey went 7-7.

I did get my big bet right. Baltimore did defeat the NY Jets and covered the spread. That was about the only thing I got right last week. I took a pounding in the contest with OEM and I took an ass kicking in the betting department. A couple more weeks like this and I’ll have to start going to the meetings. (Did you ever notice how Gamblers Anonymous members are the ones who LOST money).  The bets I shared with you went 1-2-1.

I went a dismal 4-10 in the contest. You couldn’t try to get that many picks wrong. But I’m back and I will do better this week; I’m feeling it!

In the yearlong contest with OEM, I am 26-33-1 and so is he. So far, I have been no better that a coin toss.

No comments: