Saturday, October 08, 2005

Week 5 in the NFL

Week 5 in the NFL.

I am a little tentative about these picks.  But here they are. The match-up with spread, my pick, followed by the One-Eyed Monkey’s pick. ( a dull 1987 penny played the part of the O.E.M this week).

Bears at Brown (-3), Bears, Bears
Saints at Packers (-3), Packers, Saints
Bucs at Jets (+3), Bucs, Jets
Seahawks at Rams (-3), Rams, Seahawks
Patriots at Falcons (-2.5), Falcons, Patriots
Dolphins at Bills (-3), Dolphins, Bills
Ravens at Lions (-1), Lions, Lions
Titans at Texans (-3), Texans, Titans
Colts at 49’s (+15.5), 49’s, Colts
Panthers at Cardinals (+2.5), Panthers, Panthers
Eagles at Cowboys (+3), Eagles, Eagles
Redskins at Broncos (-7), Redskins, Broncos
Bengals at Jags (-3), Bengals, Jags
Steelers at Chargers (-3), Chargers, Steelers

In the betting department, I am betting on Detroit (I bet too much on this game), I bet the under (under 33 points) in the Detroit/Ravens game, I bet Green Bay to finally win one, I bet the Bucs to beat the Jets. I am also going to bet the Panthers over the Cardinals.

I already won my one college bet. Arizona +37.5 against USC. But I’m not counting it as the game is just about to finish as I type this.

No comments: