Friday, October 14, 2005

Week 6 in the NFL

Week 6 in the NFL.

I’ll start with my bets first. I accidentally bet New England (+3) twice, so it is now my big bet. I also like Steelers (-3), Colts (-13.5), and San Diego (-2); Bet Big on all. I placed small bets on Carolina (+1.5), Seahawks (-9), Dallas (-3.5) and Cincinnati (-3). Stay away from the following games for betting: Bears/Vikings, Browns/Ravens, Miami/Tampa.

Now for the Contest with the One-Eyed Monkey; first is the match-up followed by the Point Spread, My Pick, OEM’s pick. Just remember this is not like your local sportswriters who challenge each other in a pick ‘em game and they both pick the favorites and only disagree on the small point spread games. This is the real thing!

Giants at Dallas (-3.5), Dallas, Dallas
Panthers at Lions (+1.5), Panthers, Lions
Falcons at Saints (+5.5), Falcons, Saints
Vikings at Bears (-3), Bears, Vikings
Redskins at Chiefs (-5.5), Chiefs, Redskins
Bengals at Titans (+3), Bengals, Bengals
Jaguars at Steelers (-3), Steelers, Steelers
Browns at Ravens (-6), Ravens, Browns
Dolphins at Bucs (-4.5), Bucs, Dolphins
Patriots at Broncos (-3), Patriots, Broncos
Jets at Bills (-3), Jets, Jets
Chargers at Raiders (+2), Chargers, Chargers
Texans at Seahawks (-9), Seahawks, Texans
Rams at Colts (-13.5), Colts, Colts

This week should be a good one, I feel good about my picks and my bets.

No comments: