Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Hey Hey, Ho Ho - Kerry must sign the 180

I heard Michael Savage say this a couple of weeks ago and it is stuck in my mind today, repeating itself over and over. The media is on full attack mode on George W's records during the Vietnam war. Stuff that we already saw four years ago. What's next,? a re-announcement on election's eve that W had a D.U.I. when he was younger?
No one in the media has asked John Kerry about signing a form 180 (well mostly because he's been ignoring them).

CBS and NBC both have hit pieces on George scheduled for this week and yet they still have yet to even acknowledge the Swift Boat Vets other than to dismiss them. CBS and NBC have been previously boycotted, but now I just have another reason to make them wait even longer before the will get the privilage of my viewership! I wish I had the time and strength to watch these hit pieces only so that I could share with you the advertisers of this dredge. Then we could all write them a nasty note. But I prefer the easier way and just not watch it, period.

Hey hey, Ho ho, Kerry must sign the 180.

No comments: