Tuesday, September 07, 2004

The News

I stopped watching Network News a long time ago. I tune in every once in while and as usually is the case, I get pissed and turn it off. I used to joke the C in ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN stood for Clinton - All 'Bout Clinton, Clinton Broadcasting Corporation, Nothin' But Clinton and Clinton News Network. While in Vegas this weekend, I flipped on the hotel room T.V. and the only news channel I could find was CNN. I was sitting there, trying to catch up on some news while waiting. We traveled with eight people, trying to do anything together is like herding Jellyfish, so you spend a lot of time waiting for the slowest member of the group.
It was a short time before I had to turn it off! I swear as God as my witness, I saw four news reports and three of them were about Bill Clinton. ENOUGH! CLICK!

The first thing I did when I got home was to get on the internet and find out what is really going on in the world instead of that strange universe on T.V. where Billy Clinton is THE Center of their universe and they seem to think that we really care. Bill Clinton has clogged arteries, who is surprised?

I came across some news that I know will not make it on the Networks and may or may not make it to Fox News. Stuff you'll only find on the internet. Such as this story about posing with a gun, or this related story, see last paragraph..

I am also going to link to a story that, years ago, would have been repeated over and over again like a big echo chamber. All the news channels would have repeated the story, all the Clinton appointed lying heads would shout out this news as if it were fact whenever debating a conservative (and the host of the show would let them get away with it even if he/she knew it not to be true). All to give the illusion that anyone who would vote for Bush is a big meanie because those kind of people booed when President Clinton was sick. The only voice we had was Rush Limbaugh and he would make a big deal of it and do it very well. He may make a big deal of it now (I don't listen to Rush as much as I used to and will probably miss today's show).
But now we have Sean Hannity, Hugh Hewitt, Laura Ingram, Michael Savage as well as some voice on FOX NEWs but more importantly we have the internet. They did not get away with this lie, but they tried. We were able to stop them before much damage was done. This is why I still have hope for this election and hope for this country. We still have a long, long way to go and the sooner I get my own television channel the sooner we can put an end to this :) Here is the story on booing.

No comments: