Sunday, September 26, 2004

What a great Day !

Nothing special going on, I just woke up feeling GOOD! Yeah!

I've been thinking about what I want this site is to become. I got myself all tangled up in thoughts. I think this site is just going to be what it is, what I'm thinking at the time that I have the time and energy to put thoughts into words.

I have been planning a web site with this name (Boycott the Left) for some time. I simply do not have the time or the knowledge to make what I wanted. This Blogging thing made sense after I discovered an easy way (blogspot does make it very easy) to get something on the internet. I've been doing this for over a month now. I came across a web site (with a very similar name) today. It's funny, this site Boycott Liberalism is everything I had in mind when I came up for the name for my site. Check it out, he does a much better job than I could ever do (for now). So another great idea stolen ! :)

Well, for now this site is only going to be a Blog. I hope it entertains and I hope it's messages speak to you. I think I'll stay away from the current news as it seems all those Right Wing Talk Radio hosts are stealing my ideas and thoughts and the blogosphere is full of such places already.

Speaking of great sites, I have a new site that I find myself checking daily. Timm is one of the funniest guys around and besides anyone who likes football and Ann Coulter is all right in my book. Add this site to your favorites.

I've ordered a 3 foot Italian grinder and bucket of Italian Lemon Ice for the games today. My boys and I will be watching football all day. I plan to achieve very little today other than making some $ on the games. My best picks, the Eagles will handle Detroit easily, more than 4 1/2 points. Minnesota and Chicago will be a high scoring game, Minnesota's Defense stinks and Chicago's starting secondary is out with injuries. While Chicago is much better than people think, they will eventually lose this high scoring track meet 42-32, take the over ( 44.5 points at the time of this writing).

Did I ever tell you my two favorite football teams are the Detroit Lions and whoever is playing the Dallas Cowboys. Not many people admit to being a Detroit Lions fan. They are still a year a way from making the playoffs, they may make it this year but will definitely be there next year. Of course, I go back to the days of Milt Plum, Alex Karras and Joe Schmidt, now I'm showing my age again.


No comments: