Monday, September 20, 2004

I need my own talk show

Yea, that's right, I need my own Talk show. I spent a good part of morning posting my blog only to hear what I wrote on Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Michael Savage. Great Minds think alike. They'll take credit for it but I'm sure they all checked my site before they went on the air.

While I'm bragging, Reread my blog from September 1st. I predicted the "Great Lie" by the left wing media. I hope my other prediction does not come to fruition.

Oh hell, I need, we (conservatives) need our own cable channel. My God, Golf has their own channel, Kids have several channels, Homosexuals have their own channel (HGTV), Cooks have their own channel (FoodTV). I could go on and on. Conservatives need their own channel period. Send me your ideas for shows, we can make this happen.

No comments: