Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday Moanin'

Damn, I'm having to retype all of this because my foot hit the plug in the powerstrip and my computer shut down. Now with a typewriter you don't have that kind of problem. (Fill in your own remark here:))

I know I am boycotting CBS, but damn it, they carry some NFL games. I had to watch some this Sunday. I don't get many Sunday's off (the joys of working in a Hospital) so NFL ticket is not an answer in my world.

Dan Rather is now trying to come off as being taken for a ride? I think he was a willing passenger shouting out directions on where he wanted to go with this ride. Dan's retirement is the only acceptable outcome. Oh, I'll take a full retraction of the story or a full confessional too, but then Dan Rather must retire. PERIOD.

I along with others have pointed out that John Kerry's slide in the polls seems to coincide with The Swift Boat Vets. See the newest ad here . (ABC is whining about this one - Hey you liberal scumbags at ABC why aren't you at ABC using your own film footage to show John Kerry lying. Why are Veterns having to use their own money to buy an ad to show John Kerry lying! If you in the media weren't so biased the truth could be told without having to buy and advertisement. All you have to do is turn the tables and ask how would they handle this story if this was about a Republican to show their bias)
However another theory has surfaced. Ask yourself do you really want a President who throws like a girl? John Kerry's falling in favor can be directly tied to his unmannly throwing out of the first pitch at a Red Sox's game in late August.

COMING ATTRACTIONS:
The Oil for Food U.N. fraud, my thoughts on abortion and lots of other good stuff.




No comments: